JEM™ C-Plus Haze Fluid is a water-based haze fluid formula that is specifically designed for use in the JEM Hazer Pro and JEM Compact Hazer Pro. JEM C-Plus Haze Fluid is a dense molecular formula that produces very fine haze particles, specially designed to emphasise beam and mid-air light effects, projections and lasers. The fluid produces an evenly dispersed atmospheric haze for optimal visual clarity while maintaining a peak refraction index. Besides delivering a unique effect C-Plus Haze Fluid is formulated to generate a long hang time. JEM C-Plus Haze Fluid is very economical and yields a low level of consumption ideal for the precision of performance based art in clubs, theatres and touring applications.
- Finest and densest haze particles in its class
- Superior hang time and optical clarity
- Water-based fluid formula leaves little residue
- Produced with ultra-pure, de-ionized water
- Ghost white colour
- Available in various size containers to suit your needs
- Actors’ Equity and Broadway League Approved
- For use in the JEM Compact Hazer & JEM Hazer Pro
Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 5° C (41° F)
Storage position: Upright only
Ambient temperature: 10 - 30° C (50 - 86° F)
Shelf life maximum, sealed: 5-Year
Shelf life, opened: 2-Year reduction once opened from maximum
See Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for comprehensive safety and storage information.