Flametect CWD+ is a Clear, Colourless and Odourless Impregnation, it will not discolour, hard or soft woods or other wood derived materials. It does not leave a visible sheen and dries to a natural finish.
Flametect CWD+ contains environmentally friendly components that assists the active flame retardant components to deeply penetrate the wood.
Flametect CWD+ is designed to be easily applied using basic DIY skills or we can help source professional contract spraying teams for the larger projects.
Flametect CWD+ has full test reports to BS476 Class 0, Class 1 & Euroclass B. BS476 Class 0 is not interchangeable with the Euro Classifications.
Flametect CWD+. the insoluble formulation "locks in" the flame retardant components together with couplers that protect the flame retardant from harsh environments leaving a weather resistant colourless impregnation once applied & dry.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Durable Outdoors. Does not Leach or degrade.
- Treatment rate 4 sq. metres per litre (250ml per square metre)
- Lowest Finished Cost per square mtr.
- Non-Hygroscopic / humidity resistant chemistry
- Non-Corrosive to fixings
- Does not affect breathability or physical properties of the wood.
- For Interior and Exterior Use.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Excellent performance on dried grasses & palm leaves
- Suitable for spray, roller brush or immersion application.
- Achieves B.S. 476 classes 1 & 0, B.S./EN 13823 Type B & ASTM E-84/UL723/ NFPA255
- Limitations: Does not achieve BS476 part 21 or 22 (30 or 60 minute resistance.) Does not upgrade standard doors to fire doors.
- Can perform to M.C.A. & I.M.O specifications for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Flametect C-WD+. may be applied to wood by immersion, spray, brush or roller
- Apply 250ml Per Square metre.
- It is important that the desired volume is applied to the wood
- Ensure wood is dry before application, moisture content should be below 20%.
- The desired absorption rate for most woods & MDF is 4 square metres per litre
- Where multiple applications are required please allow approximately 1 hour between treatments.
- When applied externally protect from the elements allow to dry for 24 -48 hours
- Do not store below 10 Centigrade
- Use within 90 days of purchase