Temporary repair of black drapes & fabrics
- Matt black felt tape
- Environmentally friendly adhesive
- Highly conformable
- Used for temporary repair on most theatrical drapes & fabrics
- Used to black-out most bright metal work
- Also widely used as an anti-rattle tape
- Blister pack is made from recycled plastic
A highly conformable, non-reflective, polyester fabric felt tape, coated with an environmentally friendly adhesive. Excellent for the temporary repair of most theatrical drapes, fabrics and flags within the movie industry.
Due to its matt black finish, this tape can also be used to eliminate reflection and glare from a variety of bright metal work including truss and light stands.